Personal Training Jobs
WE WANT YOU ….
IF You Have What It Takes
to build a real fitness career
and love the idea of surrounding yourself
with and becoming one of the
Top Fitness Pros in South Florida
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely the results-driven attitude we need in a fitness trainer so you can begin working in the fun and rewarding coaching position that we have available.
You should have arrived here because you saw our employment ad in the local paper that reads like this:
Personal Trainer, excellent attitude, people person, team player, focus on client results. Starting at $20/hr with potential for significant growth based on performance.
So let me tell you more about our company and the position.
The founder and owner of our facility is world-renowned trainer, Billy Beck III. He has been awarded many honors including MET-Rx World’s Best Personal Trainer (2 Times) and Personal Trainer of the Year. He opened this facility with a single purpose in mind – To be the absolute best place on the planet at helping others achieve RESULTS.
With this vision comes high standards and expectations. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything. If you perform, you will be rewarded.
This is not a position for slackers. In fact, because our reputation hinges on our quality of trainers and their performance on a day-to-day basis, we have a stringent hiring process. Most applicants don’t make it through…because they don’t have what it takes or they don’t want it bad enough…
But the Real Question is: Will You Make the Cut?
If you are totally prepared to do what it takes to reach your potential in the fitness industry, we are absolutely the facility you should be working at. We have a supportive, but no-excuses staff that’s committed to excellence.
We are currently looking for personal trainers who want to be the best they can be. We are placing a high priority on trainers who want to build a long-term afternoon and evening clientelle. However, if the fit is right, we are also reviewing applications for trainers who want to build client bases in the morning too.
Our facility is located just south of the I-75 and 595 Interchange. Our address is 705 Shotgun Road, Sunrise, FL 33326
Tasks You’ll Be Expected To Perform
- Adhere to the BB3 Code of Conduct (one of the key things that separates us from practically every other gym out there).
- Develop Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programs For Clients: You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
- Perform Fitness Evaluations: Ideally, you’ll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, bodyweight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
- Coach clients through 16-week program: You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients your working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you’ll coach and motivate client and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
- Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality – must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and Fitness Education: You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- National Certification
- Kinesiology Degree
- CPR Certified
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we’ll contact you by phone:
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Gavin De Souza
BB3 Personal Training & Performance Center
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to us. If you perform, you will be rewarded. We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work that delivers RESULTS to our clients. If that’s you, we promise that $20/hour is only the starting point. We recognize and reward performance!
Here’s what it comes down to:
If you want to be the best, you will be rewarded handsomely for being associated with and developing your skills at our facility. If you are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed, we ARE the facility for you.
If you are looking for a part-time job, think of personal training as a hobby, are thinking that training is a short-term career move for you, and you aren’t 100% focused on the results of your clients, we ARE NOT the facility for you.